PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : My Citizen : Crime, Justice and Licenses : Family Tribunal
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink
Family Tribunal

What is it?

It is a service which brings relief to a person or a group of people in a dysfunctional family.

Who can use it?

Any citizen of Seychelles may use this service.

Where do I need to go?

You need to go to the Victoria House in the state house avenue. Same building as the Nouvo Bank.

I require any documents?

Yes, you will need your National Identity card.

How do I apply?

• First you need to fill the required form with the relevant information. The application form can be downloaded from the side.
• Submit it to the Family Tribunal office.
• You will be given the feedback as your application is being processed.

Where can I get more information?

Victoria House
State House Avenue

Postal address:
Family Tribunal Secretariat
Victroia House
State House avenue
P.O BOX 602

Telephone number: (+248)324987/32223
Telefax number: 321643

Key Links