PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation Links
Health and Well-Being
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink
Child Health

Child care services is offered to who?

Child care services is offered to a child from birth to the school age, namely from 0 to 5 years.

Where to go?

You need to go to your health centre in your respect district.

What do I need to bring?

If you are given an appointment card, you must always present it. You should also have your National Identity card and your child’s National Identity card with you.

Where can I get more information?

Ministry of Health,
P.O.Box 52,
Telephone : 248 388000

Other Information
Key Links