PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : My Citizen : Health and Well-Being : Dental Care Services
Health and Well-Being
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink
Dental care services

Who can use the service?

Any resident of Seychelles may use the dental care services offered.

Where do I need to go?

You need to go to your respective district dental clinic or you can visit the dental clinic in the main hospital in Mont- fleuri. It is located in the yellow roof building, 2nd floor.

What do I need to do?

You need to present your national identity card upon reaching the dental clinic. Then, the officer will book an appointment for you for a later date. If it is an emergency case, the doctor will attend to you immediately.

How much does it cost?

• For citizens or residents of Seychelles who are government employees, the service is free.
• For non-citizen residents who are employed in the private sector have to pay for the service. The price depend on the extent at which the service is used.

Where can I get more information?

2nd floor
Yellow roof building

Postal address:
Victoria Hospital
Dental services section
P.O BOX 52

Telephone number: (+248)388077
Fax number: (+248)224792

Other Information
Key Links