PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : Non-Citizen : Getting married in Seychelles
Top Requests
Travel Tools
HyperLink HyperLink
Getting married in Seychelles

What I should know before I get married in Seychelles?

  • You may call at the Civil Status Office to make the necessary arrangement.
  • The parties concerned may also contact their local agents to pre-book and make the arrangement for them before their arrival.
  • All French Citizen are requested to contact their Embassy in Seychelles prior to the celebration of marriage.
  • Read More:

What documents do I require?

  • Birth certificate,
  • and divorce certificates where applicable
  • and most importantly your valid passport.

All documents have to be translated in English or French.

What fees do I need to pay?

To obtain the marriage certificate from the civil status, a fee of SR50 must be paid for a large extract and SR15 for an abridged (small ) copy.

Other Information