PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : My Citizen : Employment and training : Training
Employment and Training
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink

Who can apply?

Any young citizen of Seychelles who is unskilled and/or unemployed.

Where do I need to go?

You need to go to the Centre of skills development in Orion Mall.

What documents do I require?

• Your National identity card,
• And educational and/or professional certificates and
• Any references, if available.

What do I need to do?

You need to fill the application form with the relevant information and submit it to the Centre of Skills. Along with the application form, you need to attach the copies of the relevant documents.

Where can I get more information?

Centre for Skills Development (CSD)
Orion Mall,
Telephone number: 676291

Other Information
Key Links