PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : My Citizen : Employment and training : Find a Job
Employment and Training
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink
Employment and Training
Workers and people who wish to work can find their resources right here.

What do I need to know before I register?

Before a person can register as a job seeker, he/she needs to be at least fifteen (15) years old

Who can register?

Only citizens of Seychelles can register as a job seeker.

Where do I need to go?

You need to go to the Employment Department located on the 5th floor Independence House Annex Victoria.

What information do I require to provide?
  • Highest education/training attainment level
  • Latest employment certificates if any
  • National identification number
  • Job preferences
  • Copy of CV
What do I need to do?

You need to report in person to the employment department office to register.

Where can I get more information?


Employment Department
Independence House Annex
5th floor

Postal address:
P.O. Box 1097,
Independence House,

Telephone: (248) 4297200

Telephone: (248) 4232031

La Digue
Telephone: (248) 4234052


Opening Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.00 am to 4.00 p.m.
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).

Other Information
Key Links