PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : My Citizen : Education and Learning : Transferring School
Education and Learning
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink
Transferring school

What do I need to do?

If you wish to transfer the school of your child, you must write a letter to the Principal Secretary for Education at least one month in advance, routing the letter through the School Head teacher.

Where do I need to go?

You may need to go to the Ministry of education, school division in case you don’t get a response within the time frame.

Where can I obtain more information?

More information can be obtained from the Ministry of Education. You may contact either office from Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, except on public holidays.

Ministry of Education
Mont Fleuri,
P.O. Box 48,
Telex: 2305 MINED SZ
Tel: 283283
Fax: 224859
Education Services Bureau:

Other Information
Key Links