PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : Non-Citizen : Working in Seychelles
Top Requests
Travel Tools
HyperLink HyperLink
Working in Seychelles

Looking for a job?

If you are a person wishing to work in Seychelles, then here are some important information which could guide you through. [] and Gainful Occupation Permit

What VISA do I require to work in Seychelles?

A Gainful Occupation Permit allows the holder to be gainfully occupied in Seychelles and this could be as an employer or as a self-employed person.

In the first instance an approval certificate for the prospective non-Seychellois employee must be sought from the Ministry of Employment, Immigration and Civil Status (MEICS).

Read more


Other Information