PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : Non-Citizen : Doing business in Seychelles : Gainfil Occupational Permit
Setting Up Your Business
Market Research & Statistics
Gainful Occupational Permit (GOP)
You need to apply for a GOP for yourself if you will be self-employed in your own company as well as applying for a GOP for each foreign worker that you will be employing in your company.

GOP applications are to be submitted directly to Immigration office Independence House, Victoria. The following are required for you to apply for a GOP:

• Proof of your approval letter from the Seychelles Investment Bureau (SIB) [] to state that your project has been approved

There is a fee of Sr. 1,000 for the processing of the GOP application.
The cost of a GOP is Sr. 700. The fee for whole the duration of the permit is to be submitted together with the application.

Download GOP application form

For more information on GOP, click here.

             Help Desk

SIB Tel: +248 295500
Top 10 FAQ