PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : My Citizen : Travel and Transport : Apply for a passport : Passport for a baby born overseas
Family and Community
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink
How to apply for a passport for a baby born overseas?
When your baby is born in another country, your first concern would be how will you be able to take your baby back to the Seychelles. For your baby to travel to Seychelles, it should also have a valid travelling document. Hence, you should apply for a Seychelles passport.

Who can apply?

Only the parents of the new born baby can apply for the baby's birth certificate.

What documents do I require?
  • Mother's birth certificate and
  • Baby's birth certificate from the country where it was born.

How to apply?

You should send the required documents along with the filled application form for a passport to the Immigration office in Seychelles.

All correspondence should be addressed to:
Principal secretary, Department of Internal affairs at the address below.

Where do I get more information?
For information about how to go about to obtain your baby's birth certificate, contact:

Immigration office
Independence House
P.O Box 430
Fax Number: (248)321046/225035

Key Links