PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : My Citizen : Family and Community : Special Housing
Family and Community
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink
Special Housing

Special housing is the service which provide a home to the people who are in need.

Who can apply?

Any citizen of Seychelles whose place of stay has been damaged by natural disasters like fires, landslides etc.

Where do I need to go?

You need to go to your respective district administration office or Community Development department in Oceangate house, 3rd floor.

What documents do I require?

• You national identity card
• If you able to take photos of your house, few photos of your house in the present condition.

How do I apply?

Procedures for special housing are as below:

• Get the necessary form.
• Get assistance with secretary to fill the forms with the relevant details.
• Submit it back to the office.
• As your application is processed, you will get the feedback.

Where can I get more information?

3rd Floor,
Oceangate House

Postal address:
Community Development department
P.O BOX 731 Victoria

Telephone number: (+248)225447
Fax number: (+248)224737

Key Links