PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : My Citizen : Family and Community : Apply for environmental permits
Family and Community
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink
Apply for environmental permits

The environment of the Seychelles islands is one of the main attractions of the country. A person wishing to do any alteration to their surrounding should seek permission from the government.

Who can apply?

Any citizen of Seychelles may apply to get permission to do modification to their surroundings.

Where do I need to go?

You need to go to the Environment department in the Botanical gardens in Mont- Fleuri or your district administration office.

How do I apply?

• Collect the form from respective district administration (DA) office or Environment main office. Also, you can download the form from the side.
• Fill the form.
• Submit the filled form back to the DA office or to the main office.
• After the officers have inspected your case, they will accept or reject your application.
• If they accept the application, then you can go ahead with the modifications.

Where can I get more information?

Botanical gardens

Postal address:
P.O Box 445
Botanical Gardens

Telephone Number: (+248) 67 05 00
Fax Number: (+248) 61 06 48

Other Information
Key Links