PR Admin    HyperLink HyperLink
You are here >> Skip Navigation LinksHome : My Citizen : Family and Community : Apply for home for elderly
Family and Community
Govt Website
Go directly to Govt Website

Select Website

HyperLink HyperLink
Apply for home for elderly 

Who can apply?

Usually, any pensioner whose living conditions are poor, can apply to reside in the home for elderly. Ideally, the age must be over 55 years of age.

Where do I need to go?

You need to go to your respective district administration office or to the main office of Community Development in Ocean gate house, 3rd floor.

What documents do I require?

• You national identity card,
• And the identity card of your next of kin.

How do I apply?

You have to go to the office and submit the filled application form for home for elderly which is downloadable from the side.

Where can I get more information?

The contact details for Home for elderly in various districts:

3rd Floor,
Oceangate House

Postal address:
Community Development department
P.O BOX 731

Main Office: (+248)225447
Anse Boileau: 355731
Anse Royale: 372081
Au Cap: 375020
English River: 323440
Grand Anse, Praslin: 233151
La Digue: 562049
La Retraite: 241094
Plaisance: 345500

Fax number: (+248)224737

Key Links